A Special Municipal Election will be held in the City of San Luis Obispo on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 (mail-in ballots to be sent out in mid May). The election is being held for one member of the City Council to serve out the balance of the current term ending December 1, 2014.
- In your opinion, how do biking and walking fit into the transportation system in your community/district?
- Would you like to increase or decrease the number of people biking and walking for transportation and recreation in your community/district, why?
- What steps would you take to increase or decrease the number of people biking and walking for transportation and recreation in your community/district?
- What specific accomplishments/qualifications demonstrate your capacity to improve the transportation system in your community/district?
- What else should members of the San Luis Obispo County Bicycle Coalition know about you before going to the polls?
All questionnaires returned to the Bicycle Coalition can be viewed/downloaded as a pdf by clicking here. (Simply click on the right hand column to view the answers from any given candidate)
The SLO County Bicycle Coalition does not and has not endorsed any candidate running for office.
The information contained in this pdf is intended for informational purposes only.